We offer a fellowship program for individuals who are passionate about social development work and want to gain valuable experience working with our organization. Our program provides fellows with the opportunity to work on meaningful projects and initiatives alongside experienced professionals who are committed to making a positive impact in our community.
Fellows will have the opportunity to:
- Gain practical experience in social development work and a deep understanding of the issues we work on
- Lead projects and initiatives that have a real impact on communities in Bangladesh
- Collaborate with experienced professionals who are dedicated to their work
- Participate in training and development opportunities
- Network with other fellows and professionals in the sector
We are looking for candidates who:
- Are enthusiastic and passionate about social development work
- Have a proven track record of leadership and project management skills
- Have a strong understanding of the issues we work on, such as education, gender justice, mental health, SRHR, or climate justice
- Are self-motivated and able to work independently
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you’re interested in applying for a fellowship with us, please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in our organization, your experience in social development work, and what you hope to gain from the fellowship program. You can submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out the form below. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and encourage women and gender-diverse individuals to apply.